RULESAND REGULATIONSOF THE SCHOOL
It should be understood by the members of this association that the purpose of these rules is to insure maximum benefit of studying Tae Kwon Do. The basic principles found in these rules have been a part of Tae Kwon Do from its inception, and should be taken seriously.
- Bow to the flag and your instructor when entering and leaving the school. This is to show respect and your modesty.
- Do not enter or leave the class without permission from your instructor during the class.
- Students must always bow before speaking to the instructor and use words of consideration while speaking, such as Yes Sir, No Sir, Yes Ma’am, Pardon me, etc.
- All students are expected to be courteous and understanding. Advanced students are expected to set good examples to new students, and to assist such students whenever necessary.
- Loud conversation, laughing in excess and chewing gum have no place in a Tae Kwon Do school.
- Your uniform should be clean at all times.
- Any substitute teacher shall be treated as your regular instructor.
- Do not give a demonstration or teach Tae Kwon Do without the approval of your instructor.
- Do not use any of the techniques learned at this school except to protect the honor or the well being of yourself or the defenseless.
- Do not engage in any activity that might degrade the code of Tae Kwon Do ethics or the reputation of this school.
- You must have the approval of this school/association before participating in any tournament(s).
- Do not participate in any activities held by another school or club other than this school/association or affiliated centers.
Time credit for absence is given only when the student has been absent one full week. The school must be notified in advance on such occasions, when returning from an absence, the student must report to the office before attending class, or time credit cannot be awarded.
Do not leave soda cans, papers, etc. in the lobby. (We have trashcans and would appreciate your cooperation in helping us keep a clean school.)
Disciplinary action will be taken for violations of the above regulations. Penalties will vary at the discretion of the Head Instructor. Such penalties include possible demotion of rank, suspension or termination of training.